Create Fabulous Smoothies and add Dr Willard Water Ultimate concentrate to keep your body alkaline and well hydrated
If You’re Hot and Thirsty, Serve Up a Smoothie!
Staying hydrated during the summer is important due to the hot weather. As most of us spend much more time outdoors – at the beaches, parks and in our backyards – we sweat more and require hydration to keep our bodies functioning. Don’t reach for a store-bought juice or a soda, both of which are laden with sugar, preservatives and chemicals. Instead, quench your thirst while increasing your vitamin levels with a refreshing and healthy smoothie!
A smoothie can be made from virtually any fruit, vegetable and liquid. You can incorporate milk (dairy and nondairy alternatives), juice, yogurt or water, and add other nutritious staples (honey, chia seeds and peanut butter) to boost your immune and digestive systems!
Benefits of Smoothies
Increased Fruit & Vegetable Intake
Smoothies greatly increase your intake of fruits and vegetables! Consider how long it would take you to eat the ingredients of one smoothie – one avocado, one banana, a cup of milk, half a mango and five large strawberries. While you can be snacking on that all day, you can digest it all with a single smoothie!
Fiber is required to keep our digestive system functioning. Unfortunately, many people do not achieve the minimum recommended dose of 25 grams of fiber for women and 38 grams for men. The benefit of drinking smoothies is that fruit contains up to 7 grams of fiber per serving, with apples and blackberries having the largest amounts. More fiber in your diet can help you avoid constipation and slow your digestion, while also regulating cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Vitamins and Minerals
Did you know that many over-the-counter vitamins are made in labs and may do more harm for you then good? The best way to increase your levels of vitamins and minerals is through diet. Fruits have a host of these staples, such as:
- Vitamin C
- Beta carotene
Increasing the Absorbability of Vitamins
The good news is that smoothies will help you add more vitamins into your body, but the bad news is that your body will not be able to digest them all. It’s such a waste to let all of that healthy goodness get excreted from your body, which is why you should take steps to increase the bio-availability of the ingredients in your smoothie with Dr Willard`s Ultimate Concentrate( use correct dilution).
Our proven and safe FDA-approved product helps the body absorb more of the nutrients from your diet, helping you stay healthy all year round. Plus, any of our three concentrates helps your body get rid of waste that can be making you sick. Made with all natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals, a patented micelle catalyst makes the water more efficient in helping your body absorb nutrients. It can easily be added into your smoothie, making it undetectable by even the youngest drinkers.
Check out our three favorite smoothies to make this summer:
- 2 1/4 – 3 cups frozen watermelon, cubes
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups coconut water or water (add more as needed)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup, grade B
- 1 juicy lime, squeezed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 fresh banana
- Optional: for a creamier, thicker texture toss in 1/2 – 1 frozen banana too!
- Optional: add a few pinches of cayenne for a spicy kick!
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender like a Vitamix and blend until frosty. Note: Start off with just 1/4 cup of the water liquid and add more in splashes as needed to blend.
- Pour into frosted glasses to keep cool, garnish with lime or fresh watermelon sliced.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup white grapefruit juice (or more pink)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 bananas (fresh or frozen)
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
- 1 very ripe banana (for a thicker smoothie use a frozen banana)
- 1/2 cup frozen pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla soy milk
To experience for yourself the benefits of our Ultimate Concentrate and its ability to enhance absorption of vitamins and nutrients in smoothies, Order now and we will deliver to you from Australia within 2 business days Try it and let us know what you think!